These are typically 2 or 3 hours long (as scheduled for weekends on the bookings calendar) and are ideal experiences for a fun family activity. Suitable for children aged 5 years+ and adults alike. You will get a session packed with fun skills that will inspire the adventurer within!
Foundation Course - 2 Hours
Foundation Course - 3 Hours
Our Foundation courses are designed to give an exciting introduction to the basics of Bushcraft that is suitable for the whole family.
These courses include the following skills & activities:
- Learning how to use a knife, axe and saw safely
- Fire building and lighting techniques
- Basic foraging to make a refreshing woodland tea
- Building a quick-build shelter using various natural & man-made materials
- Basic knots and line trowing techniques
All children get a certificate at the end of the course.